You might be wondering who this sweet little baby is....this is Harper, the baby that was very sick after she was born. She is doing great! She was able to come off her respirator today and be fed a bottle by her parents.
I was so excited when i went to Kelly's blog and found this!!!
TI had a huge layoff on Tuesday. We have known that it was coming for about a week
and were extremely nervous. I prayed that he wouldn't lose his job but knew that GOD would take
care of us no matter what happened. In spite of all the praying I did, I was still so nervous...i think i might have even been having contractions. I tried really hard to give the situation to GOD, I prayed constantly and told myself that we would be ok...but somehow I still had so much fear. Praise God he did not lose his job...I have been saying thank you and just praising GOD ever since we found out. I don't know what the future holds but I DO know that GOD will always provide for us...that I can always count on!!
The kids are doing good. I think Victoria might have caught a little virus, she got sick once today and hasn't been herself . I'm hoping Caleb doesn't get it but it wouldn't surprise me. He didn't eat very well at dinner tonight which is totally not normal for him...he is an eating machine! I really hope I don't get it...i will probably end up in the hospital if i do. So, I'm crossing my fingers!!! Tomorrow I will be 14 weeks along. I have already begun to feel flutters in my tummy...they kind of come and go. I am ready to feel the baby move on a more frequent basis. I always get really nervous if I don't feel it move very often....I know when it actually starts to kick me I will feel better!!
1 comment:
God is good! Glad he's got his job and you are already 14 weeks along. Please call when you can! MISS YOU!
Post a Comment