This past weekend we went to Shreveport to celebrate my father in laws birthday.
We had a great weekend visiting with Corey's parents and some of my friends.
We were even able to go to one of my friend Michelle's daughters 1st birthday party.
It was nice to have a change of scenery..its been a long time since we had been to Shreveport.
Here is Caleb dancing!
Victoria & Kinleigh playing ring around the rosy!
Riley & Victoria at the party!
Michelle, Denise & Me!I am almost 4 moths pregnant! We get to find out the sex in about 3 more weeks..I can't wait!
We have also recently enrolled the kids into preschool for the fall. It will be nice for me to get to spend some
quality time with the new baby....and maybe go to the grocery store without 2 of my kids running away from me!! I better stop this post before the electricity goes out...we are having a thunderstorm!!
1 comment:
Looks like a good time! Can't wait to find out what you and Corey are having, too!
Post a Comment