I think this picture about sums up our life.....crazy and fun!!

This week I experienced one of my children having a bloody nose. I was downstairs trying to start dinner and
i hear Caleb scream like crazy. I ran up the stairs and saw blood on the floor, got a little panicked. Then i realized it was from his nose. He had fallen on a toy somehow and hit his nose..he was fine and it didn't bleed very much. I know that my children are going to get hurt and probably break some bones, need stitches and much more. Its very scary to think they will be hurt, as a mom you want to protect them as much as you possibly can...but in the end you can't protect them from everything. I just have to trust that God will take care of them....after all they are HIS children.
1 comment:
I couldn't have said it better myself! Amen!
Post a Comment