Sunday, January 18, 2009

Call me crazy...but pray!

Please go to this site ... www.kellyskornerblog.com
Please pray for this sweet new baby Harper. I have been reading this blog for months and waiting for Kelly to have her baby. She had her Friday night and when the baby was born, her lungs were filled with fluid. The Dr's did not give her a very good report due to the fact that the baby was very sick. Its 2 days later and the baby is stable but in very critical condition. I ask if anyone who is reading this,please pray for this family and baby. MB if you read this please tell your friends in China to pray too!!
I'm sure people are thinking that I am crazy for being so into this other person's life that i have never even met...but when you follow some one's blog you start to feel like you know them. I don't know her, probably never will but i can still pray for her and tell others to do the same...that's the great thing about the love of Christ!
I can't imagine what this mother is going through...struggling with fertility, getting pregnant, having a baby and then not being able to hold her or talk to her or anything....not to mention she was told this baby might not make it. Oh how my heart breaks for her. I feel so fortunate that I had my babies without any problems. I wish the same could have happened for her.
So pray..please pray...God can do amazing things through prayer...i believe it!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Yes, I will be praying and will forward to my friends

Mary Beth said...

I can't get into the link. Can you check it again?