I never understood the saying of boys will be boys until now. I know that boys are different from girls in many
ways, but to see it at such an early age is quite intriguing to me!
I am thankful that I have a daughter who helps me see these differences...otherwise i might not see it so
clearly!
Ever since Caleb could hold a ball, he has been throwing them! Once he got good at throwing balls, he started throwing everything else. He could care less if someone or something was in his way,he's still going to throw.
He also has a large obsession with cars & trucks...it helps if they make noise. He would take a car with him everywhere if we let him.
Lately Caleb has also started hitting. He has quite the temper and if I tell him no or don't let him do what he wants to do , he will get mad and hit me. Right away I tell him NO and to not hit mommy (or whoever he hit). He cries and then right away gives me a hug. Its the funniest thing I have ever seen. Victoria never did this..so I am assuming it must be a testosterone thing???Even though he might be a little monster at times, I love him to pieces and I am so thankful I have a little testosterone mixed in with the estrogen!!
Can't wait to see what our next baby will be!
Can't wait to see what our next baby will be!
1 comment:
Yep, boys will be boys! You know he's not too young for time out - we just had to put Coby in time-out the other day and it really worked!
Post a Comment