Before
After
Victoria decided on Easter Sunday that it would be a great idea to give herself a haircut!!
Ummm....mommy says no on that one!!
Have I mentioned that she had NEVER had a haircut before!!
I cried and had a horrible feeling in my stomach for days after this happened. She had such beautiful long hair that I loved to curl and put in a ponytail...can't do that anymore!!
I was really sad b/c Corey's parents get the grandkids picture taken when they turn 5 years old. I wanted her hair to be really long with her little golden curls :(
I am praying that it will grow fast...but for now this is what we get when we curl it.
She is still beautiful as ever..even with shorter hair!



1 comment:
Absolutely beautiful!! And it is still pretty long to have ringlets! No worries mama... :)
Post a Comment