A few weeks ago I posted on facebook Victoria's prayer that she prayed at bedtime. It goes like this..."Dear Jesus, Thank you for letting Jesus live in our hearts, thank you for the beautiful day, thank you for dying on the cross so we can live in heaven with you...in Jesus name AMEN"
Can you say WOW!! That was a wonderful mommy moment for sure!!
I often feel like i'm not doing a great job as a mommy...i probably let them watch too much TV, don't work on teaching them educational things enough, I might let them eat too many sweets...but when this came out of her mouth I just realized that none of that matters.
She is getting what matters most and that's Jesus!!

1 comment:
That is SOOO right Anna!! What a special moment to hear those words spoken from her heart... the best gift ever!!
Post a Comment