Here is our family pic after church on Easter Sunday.
We tried getting a pic with Corey's parents but the kids were not having it...we had a hard time getting this one!!
Corey's parents stayed with us for the weekend and we had a wonderful time with them. We went to church Friday night for the Good Friday service and picked up a Papa Murphy's Pizza for dinner!! Saturday, Corey and his dad painted our kitchen table and a few chairs that we have been working on. I went to the grocery store with my MIL to pick up last minute items for Easter lunch. That night we went to dinner with the whole family (corey's sister & family) to Mi Cocina....yuuummmm!!! Then Corey's mom and I cooked for a few hours after we got home!!
Sunday the kiddos got their goodies from the Easter bunny then we headed out to church.
After church we had a huge feast with Corey's family and my parents here at our house. It was awesome and I ate sooo much that i could not even eat dinner that night!!
Here are a few pictures of the kiddos at their "He is Risen" parties at school!!
So, thankful they go to such a wonderful preschool.... I love Kidcare!!
Easter is one of my most favorite days of the year...I could not imagine my life without my Risen Savior!!
Thank you Jesus!!



No comments:
Post a Comment