I really can not believe that Victoria is 4 years old.
She is getting to be such a big girl and it makes me so sad how fast she is growing up.
This was the first party that she's had where her friends were there. It was so neat to see her interact with them and just be excited b/c it was her birthday!!
We had a rainbow/candy themed party and it was a hit...I REALLY loved having the candy bar and i'm pretty sure the kids enjoyed it too! I love doing themed parties and making a big deal about their birthday's. I hope it is something that my children always remember. This year Victoria was sooo excited about it being her birthday. She kept asking me "Is it my birthday yet?"
On her actual birthday she had school so I sent cupcakes for her snack and then after school we went to get Icees. That night we went to eat at one of her favorite places..Chik Fil A!! I think she had a pretty great day if i do say so myself!!
Little Princess, I love you more than anything in this world.
Happy 4th Birthday!!






1 comment:
Very cute birthday party... and LOVE the cake! And I am SURE they will always remember how special you made them feel! Great job!
Post a Comment