Christian's First day EVER of school
Brothers
Kennedy & Caleb!
They were in the same class their very 1st year of preschool and are now in
the same class again!!
Sweet boy at his table, weird eyes though!!
This morning was very tough on mommy. Not only is it Christian's first day, Caleb's last first day of PS, but I was left all alone with no one to take care of for 5 hours! For the first time since Victoria was born I had 5 hours to myself to do whatever I wanted. Most moms would probably shout for joy but I was SO sad. I am crazy in love with my 3 babies and anytime I am not with them I miss them terribly! I'm sure I will get used to the alone time but for now, it makes me sad and I have to stay very busy!!
Their first day was pretty good!
Caleb loves his teachers Ms. Kari & Ms. Melissa! Caleb loves school and was so excited it was time for him to go to school.
Christian on the other hand had a very hard time when i dropped him off and at nap time.
He is a huge mama's boy so, this is hard for him :(





No comments:
Post a Comment