Monday, August 22, 2011

Victoria's 1st Day of School




I seriously can't believe that my baby girl started Kindergarten today. 
It feels like just yesterday she was a baby in my arms. She has been very excited about starting school but ended up a little anxious this morning. We have to get up a lot earlier than we have been and she was not a fan of that. She told me she needed more sleep and wanted to go back to bed.....poor thing!
 The whole family went to see her to her new classroom but then she didn't want us to leave. The bottom picture is her teacher taking her to her seat, totally broke my heart. Her teacher said she had a wonderful day so, that made me happy! She told me when I picked her up that she had a fun day....hope it continues!
Mommy had a very hard time letting go, I made it out of her class and then the tears just came like a flood! I really missed her and was a bit anxious for a few hours after i dropped her off. Hopefully it will be easier tomorrow!
 She can't wait to learn how to read and was disappointed that she didn't learn that today!! 

No comments: