I didn't really blog this summer at all. We didn't really do too much, so i guess there wasn't anything to write about. It has been one of the hottest summers ever here in TX and it has been awful...ugh! We spent a lot of time inside just playing, watching movies, doing puzzles and whatever we could think of. We also spent a lot of time in the pool, at Chik Fil A, the gym and I even took all 3 to see a movie. We also celebrated Christian's 2nd birthday which i will have to blog about. Caleb and Victoria have just taken off with swimming. At the beginning of the summer i was a bit worried that they had forgotten everything they had learned last summer.The more we were in the pool the better they got. I am really proud of how well they are doing!
I really just tried to soak up each moment with my 3 loves. I definitely got a lot of snuggle time in this summer which I loved!! One thing i do know is that it went way too fast, i knew it would!
Tomorrow starts a new chapter for our family, Victoria goes to kindergarten. It's hard to believe that she is old enough to go to "big school", but she is and she is so ready!
I have really cherished the time i had with my children this summer and I am so sad that summer is coming to a close!
Goodbye Summer, Hello Kindergarten!







No comments:
Post a Comment