Birthday Cake!
My big 4 year old
Lil brother having a Capri Sun
Caleb's best friend from school- Kensei!
Blowing out the candles
1 of many attempt's to get a family pic :-/
Here are some pictures from Caleb's 4th birthday party.He loves Toy Story so that was his theme!
He had such a fun day with family and friends!
Caleb is such a sweet little boy and I can't believe he is already 4. Time is going by way too fast!!
He is so smart, loves to work puzzles, draw his name, play outside and is really getting into his leap frog game system. He loves to play with his brother and sister even though he will antagonize them often!! He is extremely sensitive and loves to give his mamma kisses and hugs all the time. I could squeeze him to pieces!
He is still a very picky eater and is very thin, but he is also very active. I don't really think he ever stops moving. Sometimes he will just run circles in the house just for fun....crazy kiddo!! I think we are going to put him in soccer for the fall, I hope he likes it!
I am really looking forward to watching him grow into the man GOD wants him to be.
Caleb James, I love you so incredibly much.






No comments:
Post a Comment