Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Victoria's preschool graduation

SOOO, I'm a little behind in blogging. We are in a hotel in Shreveport right now for Corey's grandmother's funeral. I thought this would be a good time to update the blog since we are all 5 in the same room and I have to be quiet!!

 We <3 kid care!
 She made this silly face so much during the ceremony!

 Getting her tassel turned by Ms Monica
 Happy Graduate!
 Ms Deneen & Ms. Monica
Proud parents with their little graduate!!

I can't believe how fast this year went by. I remember at the beginning of the school year that graduation seemed so far away and then suddenly he we were watching our baby girl walk across the stage.
 I was very sad and happy at the same time. She is SO excited for kindergarten and even asked the day after school was over if she was going to kinder that day. I had to tell her no 3 more months and she was pretty upset about that. 
The monday before her graduation she was telling me about her class practicing for graduation and I asked her if she was going to cry. She said, "no". I told her I was going to cry b/c I wasn't ready for her to go to kindergarten and she told me, "well, you can't send me back to preschool, I have to go to kindergarten"!! 
SO, grown up, right???
I loved her teachers and pray that Caleb gets them in the fall. They were great with her and taught her so much. I think she is going to do well in school, just don't know how I am going to do. I'm pretty sure I will be a mess the first few days!!

No comments: