So, this is a week late..but better late than never, right??
My Mother's Day week started off at Muffins with Mom at the kids preschool.
They both made sweet little crafts for me and had some hilarious things to say about their mommy.
It was so fun getting to have breakfast with them in their class. The hard part was splitting my time between both of them since it was on the same day at the same time. I felt really bad b/c neither one wanted me to leave :(
Caleb's cheesy grin
Pretty girl
This picture was at the Mother/Daughter brunch that was held at our church. It was such a treat to be there with my mom too!! I hope we can make this an annual thing, I really enjoyed it and learned a few things about
having a good relationship with my daughter!
Me and My Mom at lunch on mother's day
the 3 little angels that made me a mommy....couldn't even get them to look at the camera!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment