Corey and I just got back last Sunday from our 7day cruise to the Bahamas and Key West, FL.
We had such a wonderful time. It was nice to get to spend so much time together.....alone!! Eventhough we loved being a couple again, we missed our kids terribly. I even cried a few times on the trip.
We both agreed that 7 days was too long to be away from them, we both even felt a little guilty for even being gone. I know it's probably just because they are so young, but it was hard!
Here are a few pics from the trip!!
Our cruise ship
One of the water slides in Atlantis. Nassau, Bahamas!
Nassau-gorgeous water!!
an island in Key West...we loved Key West, so nice and beautiful!!
Towel animals!!
A fun thing to look forward to as you go to your room each night.
Many thanks go out to my MIL and my parents who kept the kids for us while we were gone. I really do feel so blessed that we were able to take this trip.
It was nice to have a break from everyday life and just relax!!
Our next vacation will probably not be very relaxing but at least we won't be missing our kids...we're going to Disney World in the fall!!





No comments:
Post a Comment