2 days ago Victoria got her ears pierced!!
I really can not believe she did it. She tried about a year ago to do it (2times) and was too scared.
Recently she has been talking about it and saying she wanted to do it when she turned 5. So, Saturday night I knew we were going to dinner around a place that pierces ears and asked her if she wanted to get her ears pierced and she got soo excited. Turns out they were closed. She was really upset about it and I told her we could do it the next day. She was very determined to get it done b/c she kept asking me what time we would do it. I just told her we had to go to church and eat lunch and then we would go.
SO, sure enough after lunch on Sunday she was ready! We walked into Clarie's, she sat in the chair and was just as cool as a cucumber. The lady came over and asked her what earring she wanted and she didn't hesitate at all....pink flowers, so girly!!! The next thing i know her ears were pierced..she was so brave. She has had the biggest smile on her face ever since. Monday when she went to school she was so excited to show her friends and teachers!! She's growing up :(


No comments:
Post a Comment