Sunday, January 30, 2011

The past 2 weekends

 Erin,Denise, Me
 Sara,Jessica,Erin,Michelle,Me,Denise
 Me& Erin
Me&Corey 


So, I'll start with last weekend. We went to Shreveport to surprise my BF Denise for her birthday. We got there on Friday and stayed with Corey's parents. The birthday celebration wasn't until Saturday night, so we were able to spend some time with Corey's mom. I got ready that afternoon with Erin and then we picked Denise up for dinner. When I went in her house, she screamed. I think she was a little surprised!!
We had an absolute blast! I miss these girls SO much. Some of them I have been friends with since elementary school....that's a LONG time!! Love all of them!
Sunday we went to visit Corey's grandmother in her new nursing home. She always loves getting to see the kids, even though they are loud and run around like crazy! We came home Sunday night and got right back into our normal schedule!


This weekend Erin & Denise came to stay Friday night with us. Denise's niece, Taylor had a cheer competition  here in Dallas. Saturday morning we took the kids to the Heard wildlife Museum. It was the last weekend for the dinosaur exhibit and the weather was gorgeous, so we couldn't waste a great opportunity!!
 at first Caleb was a little scared b/c the dinosaurs moved and made sounds



poor Christian had to hang out in the stroller!!

Sat night Corey and I had a date night. My parents always watch the kids for us and we really appreciate it!
We didn't really have any plans so, we went to the mall...exciting huh??
We went to the Apple store and played on the IPADs. SOOO fun!! I hope we can get one someday!
Then we went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. While we were there we got a call from my parents telling us the baby had hit his head. I had my dad text me a picture of it so I could assess the damage :)
He was ok, just a very large goose egg on the front of his head.
Sunday was church, laying around,cutting coupons, riding bikes for the kiddos and just being one big happy family! 
I truly have the best life ever, So blessed!!!
poor baby :(

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

What a wonderful posting! You have a wonderful family and life and great outlook on life. I am so blessed to be your sister in law!