We had such a fabulous Christmas.
On Christmas Eve we had my side of the family over to our house for dinner and presents. We always have an amazing meal with filets, baked potatoes,salad,veggies and yummy desserts. Then we open presents. We always do youngest to oldest. Christian was not very interested in opening his presents, he just wanted to play. The kids got way too many gifts but that's ok, they had a blast and always wanted to open the toy right as they unwrapped it. I was just happy that we were all able to be together.
Santa came and did his magic that night. Brought the 2 big kids bikes that they were not so excited about and so much more. The baby was happy just holding the Toy Story movie cases. I am hoping that once it warms up and we get outside more that the kids will like their bikes!
Christmas morning my parents and grandparents came over for breakfast and we just watched the kids play with their new toys.
Christmas afternoon we went to Corey's brothers house. With his side of the family we always do a snacky type dinner which is always so yummy. We also have Angle punch. It's green and is soo delicious. I was sick with a horrible sore throat, so I drank probably a gallon of that stuff. Then we opened presents... tons of presents. Corey's parents are always so generous and spoil us rotten.
Corey was also off of work for 2 weeks. We had such a great time just being at home, eating out a lot, cleaning out the garage and just being together. I missed him this week as he was back at work
What a wonderful season we had celebrating the birth of our Savior. I thought about how amazing it must have been for Mary to rock baby Jesus to sleep every time I put Christian to bed. So thankful to serve an amazing GOD!




No comments:
Post a Comment