Friday, August 20, 2010

My Baby is 1


Christian is one!! 
I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was holding the smallest of my 3 babies. I don't know if having 3 children makes time go by faster but it certainly seems that way since Christian came along!
We had a Curious George birthday party for him since we call him our chunky monkey. Victoria and Caleb LOVE the Curious George books so, that made my decision of the theme very easy! 

Having his 1st cupcake

Gifts!
munching on pizza!

Happy Boy
Family of 5 birthday pic!

Christian has been the best baby! He is always happy, eats anything, sleeps well and loves to play! He loves his siblings and that makes me so happy! He thinks they are so funny and they will do just about anything to try and make him laugh. He is also a big momma's boy!!
Here are his 12 months stats: Height- 31 1/4 in, 90% Weight-25.5 lbs,80%


No comments: