Ok, so I have really been slacking here on my blog. I can't even say why, I guess i've just been busy and haven't had the time to write on here!
So, here are some pictures from the first day of school.
This is Victoria's last year of preschool....WOW..is she really going to Kindergarten next year???? I know this year is going to just fly by and that makes me incredible sad.
The best part about the first day of school was that Victoria did not cry when I dropped her off. We talked A LOT about school leading up to the big day. So, maybe that helped?? I think she was just ready to get back to a routine and see some of her old friends.
She really likes her new teacher's and seems to be making friends already!!
SO proud of her for being such a big girl!
This little man also did great on his first day of school. He got a little shy when we first arrived but once I put him at his seat he was happy. I felt so bad for his teachers b/c there were so many other kids that were crying. Victoria was that kid last year and I'm just so thankful that Caleb does well with me dropping him off.
He is getting to be such a big boy and so independent.
I love these two little people so very much. It literally breaks my heart that they are growing up so fast.
Right now they are so sheltered and innocent, just wish it could be that way forever!
I love you little bubba boo and sister sue!!
This little guy is loving his alone time with his mommy while his big brother and sis are at school.
I don't think it's helping his momma'a boy issue having me alone!
I, however, am soaking it up.He could be my last baby so i'm cherishing every minute I get!!





1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment