Friday, July 9, 2010

July 4th 2010











Here are some pictures from our 4th of July celebration!!
We had a wonderful day! We went to church that morning and then that afternoon my parents,grandmother, Carla, Mike, and Logan came over for dinner. We grilled steaks, had baked potatoes, corn on the cob, salad and for dessert...watermelon!!
We did a few sparklers for the kids and then we watched fireworks from our driveway. It wasn't the greatest firework show I have ever seen but at least we didn't have to go anywhere!! This year we even had a few friends come join us in watching the fireworks.
Happy 4th of July!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I am totally in love with your family picture here. I see that Jeanne and Charles have one. Any way you can make a copy for me? Also, can you email it to me or put it on memory stick? :) Thanks for going to dinner with us the other night. So sorry how late it ended up being and that Victoria didn't get cake :)