Is it REALLY July?
My goodness this year seems to be flying by.
So, here's what has been going on in the month of June (since i didn't post very much).
The big kids finished swim lessons and were both swimming underwater for a few seconds. They really love swimming and now want to swim in the big pool every time we go to the pool. They both ask me if it's still summer..i'm not sure why, but they do!! Maybe they are enjoying their summer?? They do ask about school but not as often ;)
Christian has really progressed this month- he has started drinking from a sippy cup and just last week started crawling. I was really starting to think he was going to skip it and maybe just start walking. He is starting to get faster and he gets really excited and giggles when he gets close to you. He has a few more teeth too..i think he has 10 now! He is eating EVERYTHING..and i mean everything. I love that he isn't a picky eater! I hope it stays that way b/c Caleb is a picky eater and it is so difficult.
We have stayed very busy with our friends doing all sorts of activities like bowling, swimming, splash parks and inside play areas!
I am so thankful for a great group of friends that like to stay busy!! I would get so bored if we stayed inside everyday. The kids seem to do really well when we are busier, and i'm very thankful for that!!
This weekend we are going to celebrate the 4th of July and then soon after that Corey's brother and family are finally coming home from China! It will be so nice to have everyone here safe and sound!! It has been a long 2 1/2 years of having them live in China!!
No comments:
Post a Comment