Thursday, June 3, 2010

Catch Up!!!

So...needless to say I am very behind on updating my blog!! We have been very busy around here with Caleb's birthday, school ending, starting swimming lessons and tomorrow our niece graduates from high school!! 

I guess we will start with Caleb's birthday!! He is 3...3years old..that is just crazy to me! Can someone please make my babies stop growing so fast. It feels like we were just having his 2nd birthday party with Mickey Mouse!! This year we decided to go with a Thomas the Train theme. He LOVES trains which makes his grand-daddy so proud!!
LOVE this face!!















We borrowed a train set from my Aunt Helen and set it up for his party. This kid was in LOVE and is still in love with this thing. He loves to set up his own tracks and literally could play with these all day long!!












I was not so happy with his cake..its a little crooked, but oh well!!
I think he had a great party with a few of his friends and family. We even had my friend Denise and her kids stay the weekend with us. We had such a great time with them. The kids even cried when they left!!
Caleb is such a smart, adventurous, mischievous, loving, caring, little boy all at the same time!! I could not imagine my life without my sweet little blonde headed boy. 
Thank you GOD for letting  me be his mommy!!


1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Such a sweet posting! Miss you TONS!