I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year!
Corey made me breakfast and had 2 cards for me, then we headed off to church for an amazing service!! I also got a beautiful mother's necklace that has all of the kids names on it..i absolutely love it!!
We actually got taco bell for lunch...i know, so exciting!! After lunch we put the kids down for their naps and I just hung out while Corey cleaned the kitchen and living room for me! He even mopped the floor...such a good man!! My parents came over for dinner and Corey grilled steaks for us. We had a wonderful time eating and hanging out. I was very thankful that I was able to spend the day with my mom! I love my mom so much and cherish every moment we get to spend together. I pray I will be close to my children when they are older just like I am close to my mom now.

No comments:
Post a Comment