This is Christian having his 1st breathing treatment at home :(
I took him to the Dr last Sat b/c he had a low grade fever and I was sure he had an ear infection. He had been coughing a little and batting at his ears, so I was just sure it was an ear infection. So, when they told me they were testing him for RSV i got really scared. I know it can be a very serious issue with babies, thankfully he just has a mild case of it and only needs breathing treatments 2 times a day. His morning treatment is hard b/c he constantly tries to pull the mask off of his face. Hopefully only a few more days of the treatments and he will be better!!
I have definitely been thanking GOD that this was just a mild case...it could have been so much worse.

1 comment:
God is good! So thankful it is a mild case! Aunt MB
Post a Comment