Thursday, January 7, 2010

All I Want For Christmas......


is my 2 front teeth!!
That's exactly what he got!! Christian got his 2 bottom teeth, the 2nd one poked through on Christmas day!!



Everyone could not believe what a good baby he was while we were in Shreveport celebrating Christmas with Corey's family. He really is such a great baby, I feel so lucky!! He doesn't really require a lot of attention, as long as you feed him he is happy. He has also started rolling over! I was beginning to think he was going to skip rolling and just crawl because everytime I would put him on his tummy he would turn in circles. Now everytime i put him on his tummy he rolls over right away. Next thing I know he will be crawling and then walking. It really makes me so sad that he is growing up so fast, it seems like just yesterday he was born!!

No comments: