Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas In Shreveport


Victoria opening her new doll house from grandmommy and grandaddy!! She loved it...can you tell!!!

















This is a pic of Caleb with 2 of his cousins Matthew
 and Amanda! I think Victoria and Caleb really enjoyed being around their bigger cousins. I didn't take too many pictures for some reason....guess I was busy!!!  We had a great time celebrating Christmas with Corey's family. We ate a ton of food and got lots of goodies!! The only thing missing was Corey's brother and his family. I can't wait for next year, hopefully we will all be together for Christmas!
We stayed for 1 week this time and went home on New Year's Day...after our cabbage and black eyed peas of course!! I don't think we will be staying that long next year...it really messed the kids up. Christian didn't sleep great there and then when we got home it took Caleb 4 days to get back to his normal sleep time. It was definitely nice to get back to our home and our beds!!
I am so lucky that I have a great relationship with my in-laws. I love them dearly and cherish the time we get to spend together!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

How fun! Wish we could have been there!