


Here are some pictures from Victoria's 3 birthday party. If you can't tell..she loves Minnie & Mickey Mouse. I decided since both Caleb and Victoria love to watch Mickey Mouse so much we would have that be their theme for their parties! I have never seen one child get so many items with one character before in my life. I really think Victoria got everything there is to get that has mickey or Minnie on it!! She had a great time at her party. We just had a small party at home with family..but it was great. We also decided to get them a bounce house for their "joined" birthday gift. They really like it and want to "jump high" all the time!! I think it will be a good toy to have since I'm sure we will be spending much of our time outside. It is so hard for me to think that just 3 short years ago I became a mom for the first time. I can't believe how much she has grown. She is constantly changing and making me laugh. I have so much love for that little girl it is just ridiculous. She is such a sweet person and is really nice to her brother..most of the time. She even tells people in the store or wherever, "that's my baby brother". Its so cute!! I can't wait to see how she is going to act with her new little brother..I'm afraid she might think he is one of her babies!! I am so thankful to GOD for giving me such a wonderful daughter. I pray we have many, many, more birthdays to share!
On a side note....Victoria is goint to see an orthopedic Dr this week. It all started on Easter sunday at Aunt Car Car's house...we think she fell over the dog or something. She started limping and said that the dog bit her foot but there wasn't anything on her foot. I took her to the Dr a few days later and ended up having to have some x rays taken. Everything came back ok, but a week later she is still limping and not walking how she normally does. So...we will go see a new Dr on Friday to see whats going on. Hopefully its nothing major and we won't have to do too many x rays. If anyone reads this...please say a little prayer for her...she gets really anxious and scared when she has to have an x ray done. Its harder b/c I can't be in there with her since I am pregnant.
So..Happy Birthday my little princess...I love you with all my heart!
1 comment:
I will keep her in prayer. Please keep us posted. Wish we could have been there. I will get a gift in the mail shortly.
Post a Comment