Its almost Easter and I hope Caleb will be able to wear this sweet little yellow outfit. I washed it before I read the instructions...Dry Clean Only...uggh!! We have been very busy trying to get things done around here...we have some busy months ahead. We have Victoria's birthday next week....yikes next week she will be 3!! That just floors me!! We will be having her party on the 18th...its a Minnie Mouse theme! I am even going to attempt to make a Minnie mouse cake. I showed her the picture online and she said.."Hi Minnie" it was cute..so i know she will like it even if no one else does!! We have started working a little bit in the new baby's room...baby with no name yet!! I think Corey is trying to drive me crazy and wait until he is born before he names him.Victoria is still enjoying her big bed, she loves it and has about 20 toys or books in there right now!! She has become quite sassy lately. I have to bribe her to mind me with watching Mickey Mouse. It works really well since she loves it so much. She will do about anything i tell her too!! She is going to be such a good mommy to her new brother. She loves to play with her babies and even shushes them when they cry!!! I really can't believe she is going to be 3. She has become such a beautiful little girl and is just growing up so fast.
Caleb is just a mess!! He is talking really well...2-3 word sentences already. Last night Corey sneezed and he said " Bless you Daddy" oh it just melted my heart!! Now that the weather is starting to get nicer they are starting to get outsidemore and they love playing in the sandbox. They also fight quite a bit too...it drives me crazy. They each want what the other one is playing with. I guess thats what happens when you have 2 this close together!!
I will update soon with pics from Easter!!
1 comment:
Three years old. That just doesn't seem possible!
Post a Comment