Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Bunny Pic

We went for our annual trip to the Dallas Arboretum to get the kids pic made with the little bunny. I love the photographer...he always seems to get a great picture of them. This picture was actually taken by my mom who was getting as many pics as she could while the photographer was working his magic!! Victoria loved it so much, she wanted to take the bunny home....she kept saying "my bunny" and she threw the biggest fit ever. I felt really bad for her but...the bunny was not ours to have...nor will we be getting one!

Tomorrow Victoria will be getting her big girl bed... her headboard and footboard will not be here for another month or so. We will just be getting her dresser and the frame & mattress...i will be posting some pics as soon as i can.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Aw my goodness, they are so precious! Please give a big kiss and hug to them both from Aunt MB. Call me, Anna when you can! I have left messages..... Also, looking forward to seeing the big girl bed. I am getting some bedding made for Josh here with cars on it. I will post pictures of that, too!

Noelle said...

hey girl, it was good to see you today. This is a precious picture. I am going to try to hit the Arboretum on Tuesday!!