We found out yesterday that one of my dreams was wrong. I had originally thought we were having a girl and then changed it to a boy. The night before we found out, I had another dream...this time my dream told me we were having a boy. Sure enough as the picture above shows...its definitely a boy! We are very happy and so thankful he is healthy. We have no clue what we are going to name him. I am letting Corey name this baby since I named the other 2! We are so thankful that God has blessed us with another healthy baby and we can't wait to meet him!! Now I have to brainstorm and figure out how i will decorate his room! Wow...I'm going to be a mommy to 3 little kids soon....how exciting and scary at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so glad he is healthy and doing well. Congrats and we can't wait to have another little one in the family!
WOW! He really is announcing his arrival boldly!!!
Post a Comment