No...we haven't found out what we are having yet but i did have a dream last night. My dream was that we were taking a huge family picture and I needed an outfit for the new baby. I already had an outfit for Caleb & Victoria. We were all wearing Polo and somehow I found this pretty little Polo smocked dress...so this tells me that it could very well be a girl. With the other 2 babies I had dreams about what they were and the sonogram would always reveal that my dream was right. I will find out 2 weeks from today what the baby is. ...I am so ready to find out I can't stand it!! I am already feeling the baby kick...it started around 16 1/2 weeks, which is so early for me. Normally I feel the baby move around 20 weeks or so.....I love feeling the baby kick even though it isn't that consistent yet!!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
If my dream is correct....
No...we haven't found out what we are having yet but i did have a dream last night. My dream was that we were taking a huge family picture and I needed an outfit for the new baby. I already had an outfit for Caleb & Victoria. We were all wearing Polo and somehow I found this pretty little Polo smocked dress...so this tells me that it could very well be a girl. With the other 2 babies I had dreams about what they were and the sonogram would always reveal that my dream was right. I will find out 2 weeks from today what the baby is. ...I am so ready to find out I can't stand it!! I am already feeling the baby kick...it started around 16 1/2 weeks, which is so early for me. Normally I feel the baby move around 20 weeks or so.....I love feeling the baby kick even though it isn't that consistent yet!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I pray you do have a girl!
Post a Comment