It has been a whirlwind of a month so far. We started out this month with SNOW!! For 4 days we were stuck at home with ice and then on Feb 4th it snowed about 7inches.
Feb 5th Victoria had her first daddy/daughter dance. Our gym put on the dance and she absolutely loved it.They both got really dressed up, I put make up on her and curled her hair. She was in princess heaven!!
Feb 6th was the Super Bowl. We always get together with our BFG and watch the game. I say watch but i don't really know how much of it I watched. I was busy chasing the baby around the house. I didn't even really get to talk to my friends very much. We still had a great time hanging out with our friends.
The next weekend we panted our formal dining room. I LOVE the color. It's the first room other than our kid's rooms we have painted. I would paint the whole house this color if i could!! Ha, don't think Corey would approve of that though!. We also took Victoria to the Acute Kids Care, she was running a fever and not eating- very unlike her! Turns out she had strep throat.We stayed home from church the next day to keep any germs away from other kids. I am always so hesitant to go anywhere when one child gets sick, I guess I just automatically think all of us will get it. Sometimes we do, sometime's we don't!
Feb 13 I fell at Tom Thumb grocery shopping with my mom and hurt my back. It scared me to death b/c i was feeling the same kind of pain in the exact same spot where I had back surgery 12 1/2 years ago. I finally went to the Dr and was diagnosed with a lumbar strain and was put on steroids. I spent most of the week trying to rest and lay low!! I am starting to feel a little better.
The kids also had Valentine Day parties at school last week and got sooo much candy.
Here are a few pictures of what has been going on!!!
Daddy/Daughter Dance
All dressed up!!
Caleb praying, so sweet!
The key chain he made me
Sweet Sister!
The yummy cookie she decorated!






No comments:
Post a Comment