Just some fun facts about my 3 kids!
Victoria-
She bites her straws. I can always tell which drink is who's when we are out b/c hers is always bitten!
She loves to sing. She will sing a song even if she knows the words or not. Most of the time she does NOT know the words. It's hilarious b/c this use to be a huge pet peeve of mine, but now its my little girl doing it so I let it slide!
Is a drama queen!! Very dramatic about everything.
Still does not pronounce every word correctly. She will say " I am toe happy" using t for s. Its cute and I'm sure it will change soon. She's growing up so fast!
Is always telling us that she loves us. I love hearing it from her...it melts my heart.
Caleb-
Has multiple voices that he uses. He has a very high pitched voice, a growling very boyish voice and a normal sweet little boy voice. It's so random!
When he asks you a question he tilts his head to the side.
He also makes sound effects for his cars, trucks and planes. Now this is probably very normal but where did it come from? Corey and I don't walk around doing this..he did it all on his own!!
Christian-
Is very ticklish, especially by his neck. He has the cutest laugh.
Is an early bird, he always wakes up first normally around 7:45. I have got to get this pushed back a little!
LOVES his feet, he is always grabbing them when he is laying on his back. This also makes diaper changing a bit difficult!!
Is very cuddly and is quite the flirt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
7:45 is NOT early! J has been waking up before 7 and we've never been able to go past 7:30 w/ them...You don't know early! :) ha!
Post a Comment