




We went to see the Ice at the Gaylord Texan a few weeks ago and it was pretty amazing. Practically everything was made of ice, like something I have never seen before!!
It was a very stressful adventure for our family though...
We didn't take the double stroller-mistake #, and it was incredibly crowded.
After we purchased our tickets we started our way in and then one of the employees tells me that I couldn't take the baby in the stroller and I would have to hold him the whole time. Um...does she know he weighs about 18 pounds...and its freezing cold in there???
So, after we found Caleb b/c he had been lost for a few minutes, we proceed inside to get our large blue coats on....I'm still holding the baby at this point!! I then ask another employee if there was anyway I could take the stroller in and he told me yes....so back through the line I go to get the stroller and then run back through to get back with our group. Ugh I'm exhausted again just telling this story!! So, we made it inside and it was beautiful and cold!!
The best part was at the very end they had a huge nativity scene all in ice....amazing!!
Needless to say, it was a good trip but I think we will be waiting a few years before we go back.......unless they do one with MICKEY MOUSE....then we will just have to suck it up and go!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment