Friday, December 11, 2009

Behind.....

I am soooo behind on blogging!! I guess that is just what happens around Christmas time!!
Whats going on around here....
Caleb had tubes put in his ears about 2 weeks ago. He did great..well other than getting sick 3 times!! I was a little nervous for him to have the surgery but thought if this is the 1st surgery one of my kids has to have..then its not so bad. (it could always be worse). He was back in the recovery room about 10 minutes after they took him back to the OR! Hopefully this will allow him to hear better and prevent more ear infections.
Christian has been babbling and talking a lot. He has said Mama, Dada & Bubba!! He is only 4 months old!!! He is the only one that has talked this early. We have also in the last week started him on baby food. So far he has had carrots & butternut squash. He eats it like he's been eating it his whole life. I remember with Victoria and Caleb that they kind of took a while to get the hang of eating from a spoon. Not this kid....kind of scared to see what his appetite is going to be in the future :) He is still the happiest baby ever and is almost rolling over!!
Victoria is just being the princess of the house...getting more sassy as the days go by!
She is really enjoying school and is learning so much. I don't know if singing is in her future but right now..that's what she LOVES to do. I love hearing her sing "Jesus loves me", it puts a huge smile on my face everytime.
We also decided to give Daisy our dog to my Mimi, out in the country. We took her to my grandmother's house 2 days before Thanksgiving and much to my surprise...the kids have not asked where she was. I am somewhat relieved the she is there and I hope she is enjoying the country!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Wow - we need to stay in touch more - didn't know Caleb was getting tubes put in.