Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trip to the Fire Station

So, today we took a little trip to the McKinney Fire Station with my MOPS group. I thought this would be such a fun idea for them. Caleb really loves fire trucks and I just knew he would love it. It never crossed my mind that they would be scared out of their mind. The minute we walked up to the garage where they keep the trucks, Victoria started crying and wanted me to hold her. She said she wanted to go back home!! Caleb didn't cry but he would not get out of the stroller!!
Caleb was happy to have a hat and actually let me take his picture by the fire truck!

This is where Victoria was happy...she looks happy huh?!?
So, maybe we will wait a while before we try this one again!!
On another note..i have to put these 2 cute things down that Victoria has done in the last few days.
Corey's mom got the kids a "bug keeper" last weekend. Its just a little plastic container so you can catch bugs and see them. I found a rolly polly on the ground and so we put in the keeper. I told Victoria what it was and then she said - i want to see my "Holy Holy" I thought it was just the cutest thing!! Now they both call Rolly Polly's - Holy Holy's!!
Last night we were at our usual Wed night place, Market Street. I got a few items after dinner and so it came time for the bagger/ cart pusher guy to walk us to our car. Victoria started yelling at him!! Caleb was in the cart and Victoria was walking and I guess she thought this guy was going to take her bubba away from her. She told him...thats my bubba, you can't take my bubba. So, all the way to the car she was holding onto his legs and the poor guy trying to push the cart had to move to the side to push the cart.
She loves him...she really really does!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Such a cute posting. Do tell: What is Market Street? I don't think I have ever been. Hope you all can come by tomorrow (as in Saturday). Love ya! MB