We were SO blessed to be able to go to Destin, FL this summer for a family vacation.
I never imagined that my kids would love the beach as much as they did. While Christian was content playing in the sand, the other 2 loved getting in the ocean and playing in the waves. Having my parents and grandmother there made the trip absolutely incredible. It was the first time we have all been on a trip together and it was SO much fun. We spent most of our days going to the beach, then the pool, napping, eating and going back to the beach. Some nights we went crab hunting, which we were not very successful with!!
We went shopping, out to eat a few times and even went on a dolphin cruise.
I love the ocean and sometimes wish we lived in Florida. It's very relaxing to me and I could spend all day listening to the waves!
I hope we can go again very soon!!







No comments:
Post a Comment