Sunday, September 13, 2009

A little about little bit!!

Here is Christian on his 1 month birthday!!
Here he is smiling as big as ever!!

Here is Christian meeting his Mimie for the first time!


I figured i needed to post something about Christian since I have not posted anything since he was 2 weeks old! He is such a good baby and he eats like a horse!! He really eats more than any of my other babies did, he might turn out to be the biggest one?? He still sleeps alot and is not quite sleeping through the night. He will go for about 6 hours and then for another 4 or 5. He weighs about 10 1/2 pounds and is starting to get chubby cheeks...i love it!!
Victoria and Caleb are still doing great with him. They are now wanting to help us feed him, its so cute! I am so glad that Christian seems to be a good baby...GOD definitely gives us what we can handle!!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I know Mimie was so elated to see him. She was talking about him when we were visiting her!