I have been a little lazy here lately when it comes to writing on my blog. So, here is what has been going on in our lives the past few weeks!!
Victoria started swim lessons. She is a little afraid of the water but getting better. We are working on getting her comfortable in the water and getting her face & hair wet. Caleb, on the other hand would drown himself if he could. Loves the water, loves to splash and doesn't want to be held if he is in deep water. So, he is only allowed in the kiddie pool!!
Above is a pic of Caleb playing in the water area at the Dallas Zoo.
This is my little swimsuit model!!
Here they are in the new stroller at the beginning of our trip to the Dallas Zoo. That's what we did for my birthday!! We had such a great time. They really enjoyed looking at all of the animals. At the end of our trip is when we let them play in the water and they were so mad at us for making them get out and go home. I guess next time we should just go straight to the water part!! After the zoo, Corey and I went out to dinner while my parents kept the kids. The next day my parents came over and we cooked and ate my cookie cake!!As of today I am almost 35 weeks pregnant...wow!! It has gone by so fast. I still can't believe we are about to add another baby to our family. The baby's room is almost ready, just a few more things to do. I will post some pictures when we are done. It looks awesome and I owe it all to Corey!!
1 comment:
Super cute! I have a couple of postings on my blog, too. Busy in my world. What are you doing for the 4th? My brother is coming in town with his new girlfriend!
Post a Comment